Your position as HR Assistant
Due to huge growth in recent years, to expand the HR team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive HR Assistant to join our team. In this fun and varied position, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, ranging from payroll to consulting and recruitment.
Your duties will include the following:
- Manage personnel administration in the AFAS system;
- Processing payroll and time control;
- Act as a resource and offer advice to both employees and managers on HR-related matters;
- Responsible for implementing the training plan, including grant applications;
- You optimise and advise on the staff handbook and house rules;
- Maintain vacancy sites, liaise with weaving and selection agencies, and place advertisements;
- Advising employees, manager on collective labour agreement provisions, social legislation and company regulations;
- You identify opportunities and improve HR processes;
- You will report to the HR Manager.
What do we ask of you?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar HR role;
- Payroll experience;
- Knowledge of Profit and Insite from AFAS is a plus;
- Self-sufficient, but also able to function well in a team environment;
- Persuasiveness and ability to motivate;
- Good command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing. Good command of English and German is a plus;
- The position is for 24-28 hours.
What does Hittech Bihca offer you?
- A challenging position in a high-tech environment where you will come into contact with different types of processes;
- Competitive working conditions and fringe benefits;
- Opportunities for personal development and training;
- Quarterly profit-sharing scheme;
- CAO Metalektro including 27 holidays and 13 ADV days.