What are you responsible for?
In this position, you will work in the measuring room of Hittech Bihca. You will work within a small team and together you will monitor the quality level of production and report back the measurement results to the organisation. Your tasks include checking parts, identifying quality deviations and programming and operating the 3D measuring machine. Do you have experience as a measuring room technician? Then respond immediately!
What do we expect from you?
- Preferably experience as a measuring room technician
- Affinity with fine mechanical products and production processes
- Being able to read drawings
- Use of test equipment and measuring tools
- Aukom 1 & 2
- Knowledge of programming with Calypso is a plus
- You must be stress-resistant and be able to deal with hectic situations
- Available for longer periods
- Willingness to work 2 shifts
What do we have to offer you?
Besides good working conditions, it is important to us that you enjoy going to work. We offer a work environment where there is a lot of commitment, cooperation and a good work-life balance.
In addition to a good salary in accordance with the Metalektro collective labour agreement, we offer you;
- Varied job with nice colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Good primary and secondary working conditions.
- A financially sound and fast-growing organisation.
You can apply directly via the application button at the bottom of this page. You will then receive a reply from us within five working days. For more information, call Estela Panduro our QA Manager at +31(0)543-551204. You can also respond immediately to the vacancy for QC employee by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact one of our HR managers at +31(0)543-551207.